I have more than 15 years of programming experience, and I acquired most of it working on video games.
- Programming Languages: I am very experienced with C++ and Python, and comfortable with most other programming languages.
- Frameworks: Lots of experience with OpenGL, QT, SDL2, Allegro. Also, some proprietary frameworks I cannot mention here.
- Version Control: I am using Git on a daily basis, and am also comfortable with Perforce, Mercurial, and Fossil.
- Tools: Visual Studio, VIM, GIMP, Inkscape. I also play around with music creation and video editing software every now and then.
2013 - present: Lead programmer, Nicalis
- Tiny Barbarian
- Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
2007 - 2013: Freelance Programmer
- Programming/porting work for Nicalis on various projects
- Web development: PHP, Typo3, Java JSP
2007-2013 MSc Media Informatics, Technical University Vienna.
Thesis: Irrational Image Generator
2002-2007 Technical College for Informatics and Business Organization in Grieskirchen, Austria.